Cricket is a staple of the British Summer and has evolved beyond its traditional Test format. Popular, face-paced matches in the form of T20’s and ODI's have made the sport more accessible and appeal to amateurs and fans alike.
Cricket grounds are famous for their vibrant atmosphere and enthusiastic crowds, making them the perfect place for your corporate entertainment this summer.
Why would you purchase a run-of-the-mill ticket when our cricket hospitality packages elevate the day, ensuring you and your guests have a memorable experience with enviable features at exclusive locations.
Corporate hospitality packages at Tests, T20’s and ODI’s captivate business associates, encourage team work and loyalty and increase brand
awareness. Every guest will feel special. Return on investment is substantial.
For private parties, treat a cricket enthusiast to a trip to an iconic cricket venue. As a celebration, a thank you or to spend precious time with your
loved ones, cricket hospitality events offer the perfect solutions.
You can trust us with your cricket hospitality requirements.
Test cricket events:
- The oldest form of international cricket.
- The first officially recognised match was in 1877.
- Test cricket events are highly tactical.
- Features aggressive placements and hostile passages of play.
- Tests the cricketer’s skill and technique.
- Test cricket events are up to five consecutive days.
- Two innings from both teams. The highest scoring side wins.
- Fixtures undecided after five days are declared as a draw.
- Played in white attire with a red ball.
Kia Oval, London | Corinthian Roof Terrace Package | England V South Africa | 8th - 12th September 2022
- Celebrity speakers.
- Top category seats in either the Mound Stand or Grandstand.
- Tea, coffee and bacon roll on arrival.
- Three course lunch with specially selected wines and coffee.
- Complimentary bar (includes champagne.)
- Afternoon tea.
- Event management in attendance.
- Official match programme, commemorative pass and event documentation.
- Developed in the 1970’s.
- Cricket ODI’s are the original form of limited overs cricket.
- Coloured uniforms.
- White ball.
- Both sides field and bat in the same day.
- Maximum of 50 overs, score as many runs as possible.
- Cricket ODI’s are very popular.
Headingley, Leeds | East Stand Box Package | England v South Africa | 24th July 2022
- Minimum of 12 guests required
- Glass of fizz on arrival
- Breakfast buffet
- 2 course buffet style lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar including beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Matches last for around 3 hours.
- Similar format to cricket ODI’s.
- White ball.
- Coloured clothing.
- Each side has a maximum of 20 overs.
- Score as many runs as possible.
- Big hitting, risk taking.
- More athletic – “explosive.”
- A carnival atmosphere.
- T20 Cricket hospitality and matches are becoming the most watched form of cricket.
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 501 Package | England v India | 9th July 2022
Named after Brian Lara’s record breaking 501 unbeaten innings for Warwickshire County Cricket Club, the 501* brings a sophisticated and stylish appeal.
- Street bowl food lunch offering
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar including beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks
- Informal dining, Poseur tables
- Reserved seating a short stroll away on the 1882 balcony
- Superb view of the cricket pitch
- Glass fronted viewing facility with ability to see action from inside
- Meet and Greet with MasterChef the Professionals winner Dan Lee
- Official category 1 match ticket
- Plasma TV's & hosting service
Please don’t hesitate to book your place at an exceptional cricket event this summer.