Test cricket events, T20’s and one day internationals are a sublime feature of summer in the UK. At DTB Sports and Events our team knows that you’ll appreciate being at the cricket ground to savour the play and atmosphere.
Why would you purchase a run-of-the-mill ticket when our cricket hospitality packages elevate an enjoyable day to a decadent, thrilling, charming and positive memory building experience with enviable features and exclusive locations?
Corporate hospitality packages at test cricket events, T20’s and ODI’s captivate business associates, encourage team work and loyalty and increase brand awareness. Every guest will feel special. Return on investment is substantial.
For private parties, treat a cricket enthusiast to a trip to an iconic cricket venue. As a celebration, a thank you or to spend precious time with your loved ones, cricket hospitality events offer the perfect solutions.
You can trust us with your cricket hospitality requirements.
Test cricket events:
- The oldest form of international cricket.
- The first officially recognised match was in 1877.
- Test cricket events are highly tactical.
- Features aggressive placements and hostile passages of play.
- Tests the cricketer’s skill and technique.
- Test cricket events are up to five consecutive days.
- Two innings from both teams. The highest scoring side wins.
- Fixtures undecided after five days are declared as a draw.
- Played in white attire with a red ball.
Lords, Nursery Pavilion hospitality package, 1st Test England versus South Africa on 6th - 9th July.
- Celebrity speakers.
- Top category seats in either the Mound Stand or Grandstand.
- Tea, coffee and bacon roll on arrival.
- Three course lunch with specially selected wines and coffee.
- Complimentary bar (includes champagne.)
- Afternoon tea.
- Event management in attendance.
- Official match programme, commemorative pass and event documentation.
- Developed in the 1970’s.
- Cricket ODI’s are the original form of limited overs cricket.
- Coloured uniforms.
- White ball.
- Both sides field and bat in the same day.
- Maximum of 50 overs, score as many runs as possible.
- Cricket ODI’s are very popular.
Ageas Bowl Robin Smith Suite package. 5th of the England versus West Indies cricket ODI’s, on 29th September.
- Tea, coffee, breakfast canapés & Bucks Fizz on arrival.
- A three course menu lunch.
- Complimentary bar – excludes champagne.
- Share: cheese plate.
- Complimentary commentary radio.
- Premium souvenir.
- Car parking (1 per 2 people.)
- Official match day programme.
- Matches last for around 3 hours.
- Similar format to cricket ODI’s.
- White ball.
- Coloured clothing.
- Each side has a maximum of 20 overs.
- Score as many runs as possible.
- Big hitting, risk taking.
- More athletic – “explosive.”
- A carnival atmosphere.
- T20 Cricket hospitality and matches are becoming the most watched form of cricket.
Cricket T20 hospitality example, The Ageas Bowl package, England versus South Africa on 21st June.
- Premium, reserved stadium seating.
- Programmes and scorecards.
- Three course plated dinner with house wine.
- Complimentary bar - beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks.
- Exclusive use of private hotel suite facilities.
- Onsite car parking pass (1 per 4 guests.)
Please don’t hesitate to book your place at an exceptional cricket event this summer.
Return to DTB Blog