London Fashion Week
The Store Studios
London Fashion Week is a highlight of the international fashion calendar, showcasing over 250 designer collections to a global audience of buyers, influential media, photographers, consumers and VIPs.
Taking place over five days, London Fashion Week has become a citywide celebration of fashion. The event includes over 70 catwalk shows and presentations,
with over 100 brands showing carefully curated Designer Showrooms.
Housing the BFC show space and Designer Showrooms, the central London location of The Shore Studios at 180 strand is perfectly placed to be the epicentre for an exciting line-up of catwalk shows, presentations, events and parties taking place across the city.
Here are 10 Things that we are looking forward to for Fashion Week 2018:
1)Victoria Beckham brings her designs to London Fashion Week to celebrate her brand’s 10-year anniversary.
2) Alex Chung is making her fashion debut - launched in 2017 her brand is known for its effortless, edgy chic British Style.
3) Burberry’s new creative director, Riccardo Tisci, shows us his first collection under the British label – he was formerly with Givenchy.
4) British Designer Nicholas Kirkwood moves his fantastic footwear collection from Paris Fashion Week to London.
5) We will see fascinating developments in
6) Julien MacDonald, famous for his glamorous, evening wear, returns to London fashion week after a short hiatus.
7) Rixo, the ultimate label from summer 2018, shows their new collection, they will be hosting a see-now-buy-now presentation during the
8) Richard Quinn was arguably the most talked-about
9) British designer, Jenny Peckham, returns from 8 years in New York to celebrate her brand's 30th anniversary. She is most known for her gorgeous bridal gowns and evening wear.
10) It will feature Michael Halpern’s collaboration with Top Shop – surely one of the biggest. We love his American-style glamour.
See full schedule here...
You May Also Be Interested In:
Theatre & Musicals
VIP tickets & champagne packages to West End shows, musicals, plays, opera & ballet
Concerts Live Shows & Festivals
Tickets, VIP packages & box options to show & venues: The O2 Arena, RAH & Wembley