Hayemaker Training Experience
For more than a decade Hayemaker Training Camp is where Former World Heavyweight Champion David Haye based himself ahead of many a world title fight.
After much demand, he has finally opened his doors just off the Southbank in central London to a select few. Those who are willing to test their resolve and push themselves to the limit for the ultimate mental and physical training experience.
Many have wondered what it would be like to step into the ring with a Heavyweight Champion of the World. This unique experience gives you the chance to 'glove up' and step in the ring for 121 time with 'The Hayemaker'.
When a team enters 'Hayemaker Training Camp' the session begins with a motivational talk, giving an insight into the mental strength which is required to reach the top and face challenges along the way.
The team are then put through their places, encourages to dig a little deeper, untapping the warrior within. This is a unique opportunity to experience what it is like to train at the top and experience life in camp with one of the sports greats.
Following this, the group enjoy the spoils of victory in David's private bar and lounge, 'The Undercard'.
See the below video for a taster of what to expect:
Hayemaker Training Camp
- Bespoke training experience for small groups
- Motivational and wellbeing talk
- Conditioning circuit led by David Hay and the Hayemaker training team
- One-To-One time in the boxing ring with David
- Professional Photographer capturing the experience, leaving the groups with personal memento of a day to remember
- Individual goody bags which includes exclusive Hayemaker merchandise as well as a personalised signed glove
- Followed by celebratory drinks in 'The Undercard' Hayemaker's private bar and lounge
From 30th Jun 2021