This year’s Wimbledon is just around the corner.
The myriad competitors who intend to play at the iconic All England Club during the Wimbledon Championships from the 3rd - 16th July are already hard at work honing their grass court skills on British soil. From Queen’s to the Aspall Tennis Classic at the Hurlingham Club, to Eastbourne, the route to SW19 is paved with exertion, dreams and strategic thinking. There’s a lot more to being an elite tennis player than hitting the ball.
Andy Murray admitted that winning Queen’s 2017 would give him confidence for Wimbledon whilst the formidable Rafael Nadal and stalwart player Juan Martin Del Potro withdrew from Queen’s, to rest and recover from injury before the Grand Slam.
As you’d expect from such a prestigious event the Wimbledon hospitality packages on offer are outstanding. The finest tennis event corporate packages are based in the Skyview Suites. These hospitality spaces permit internal branding and signage so please ask us for details.
A business contact, supplier, director, colleague or even friends and family who attend Wimbledon as your guests expect the best tennis action, hospitality space and management, catering and transportation to and from the event.
The availability is limited but the middle Saturday, the second Thursday and the finals weekend still have a little capacity for you and your party in the Skyview Suites. Don’t hesitate or you may miss your chance to savour first class Wimbledon hospitality this July.
Here at DTB Sports and Events we know that the luxurious flower bedecked Skyview Suites never disappoint. The suites have balconies that sit above the crowds, give exceptional views of the centre court matches, offer privacy which being courtside doesn’t, and once clients have experienced exclusive Wimbledon hospitality, they return to us year after year for tennis event corporate packages and other sports events.
The appeal of a standard ticket vanishes in the face of a professional, opulent and exquisite experience that will make you the envy of spectators.
You are guaranteed play thanks to the retractable roof so there’s no chance of your tennis being “rained off.”
Look At Our Skyview Suites Package
Example Skyview Suites Wimbledon hospitality package:
- Centre Court tickets in a prime location.
- Luxury chauffeur car service all day, one per suite - for journeys within the M25.
- Car parking - 1 pass between 4 guests.
- Personal usher service to your seats.
- A butler and experienced waiting and hostess staff.
- Internal branding and signage opportunities.
- Spacious balcony, elevating you above the crowds.
- Air-conditioning in the suite for comfort.
- Plasma televisions to follow the day’s play.
- Exquisite floral displays.
- Vintage champagne and canapé reception.
- Complimentary bar including pink champagne.
- Fine wines from our extensive cellar.
- 4-course à la carte menu.
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea with strawberries and cream.
- Sunscreen for guests.
- A premium gift for all guests.
- Commemorative VIP pass and event documentation.
- Souvenir programme and official merchandise.
By claiming your Wimbledon Skyview Suite you’ll feel like a grand slam hospitality winner, no matter what the match results are.
Return to DTB Blog