Silverstone hospitality events don’t come any more spectacular than the British grand prix. This year the grand prix of the most expensive sport in the world takes place across the weekend of 14th-16th July.
For any individuals, groups, business acquaintances and employees who are enthusiasts, the option of taking a visit to Silverstone at the optimum levels of enjoyment and luxury shouldn’t be neglected. British grand prix packages are perfect for private and corporate hospitality.
The formula 1 motorsport events season began in Australia in March and will conclude in Brazil in November. The pinnacle for British fans is the highest calibre drivers and vehicles taking to the iconic Silverstone track. At the time of writing, Mercedes are the leading constructors with Sebastian Vettel for Ferrari in first place in the drivers’ championship. Lewis Hamilton, driving for Ferrari, is in second place.
Yes, the grand prix is televised and you can listen to legends and pundits commentate from the comfort of your armchair but can you feel the fire, the passion, hear the roar of the engines, breathe in the distinctive smells, soak up the atmosphere? No. You must be there. Don’t have a passive experience when you can be part of the action.
There is no reason to take a standard no frills ticket when you can enjoy motorsport events with perks and opportunities that will astound, impress and captivate. Our Silverstone hospitality events packages are designed to meet all expectations and budgets. We can tailor packages to specific requirements and nothing is too much trouble. Our aim is to make your British grand prix experience an absolute thrill.
We can’t guarantee that a British driver will win but we can state confidently that once you’ve experienced one of our Silverstone hospitality events packages you’ll never want to settle for anything less than the best.
DTB Sports and Events are proud to be able to offer, amongst a variety of British grand prix packages, the following:
The Drivers Lounge package costs from £195 and includes:
- Trackside views from an adjoining terrace.
- Exclusive grandstand seating.
- Viewing screens.
- Official Silverstone host.
- Guest compère - Saturday/Sunday only.
- Driver interviews.
- Autograph opportunities.
- A celebrity chef inspired menu.
- All day sumptuous buffet.
- A cocktail bar with experienced mixologists. Complimentary bar including champagne on Saturday/Sunday – Prosecco on Friday.
- Afternoon tea (with a unique twist.)
- Car parking - 1 per 2 guests.
- A complimentary shuttle transfer from Copse Tunnel.
- Personal Silverstone radio.
- Official F1 programme.
Or there’s the Paddock Club hospitality which includes:
- A privileged viewing position.
- Pit lane walk at specially allotted times.
- Access to the support paddock.
- Access to the circuit.
- Privileged parking – 1 pass per 3 guests.
- Morning tea and pastries.
- Open bar with Mumm Champagne.
- A gourmet luncheon with fine wines.
- Official programme.
- A pair of ear plugs.
Please don’t hesitate to book your British grand prix package or you may be too late. Unsurprisingly, all the opportunities are selling fast, some are already limited availability.
Return to DTB Blog