If you were asked to name an iconic female in the music industry, the chances are that you would say Adele.
She is hugely talented, loved around the world and unashamedly down to earth.
Adele Laurie Blue Konecki (nee Adkins) was born on 5th May 1988 and in her 28 years she has achieved so much. From albums 19,21 and 25, Brits, Grammy’s, an Oscar and an MBE to breaking records with sales and popularity. She recently married Simon Konecki and they have a son, Angelo.
If you haven’t seen her live, please don’t hesitate to book one of our Adele hospitality packages that allows you to luxuriate as you listen and watch the amazing lady.
Where: Wembley Stadium.
When: 28th June 2017 – 2nd July 2017.
Who: Adele plus you, your business associates, suppliers, clients, staff, family, friends.
Why: These are the final dates on Adele’s world tour. Who knows when she’ll tour again?
What: DTB Sports and Events offers outstanding London events management experiences.
How: To learn more about us, London events management and Adele hospitality packages: check our hospitality pages… And continue reading this page.
Adele Hospitality Packages Start at Just £215 Through Us
Premium Ticket – 28th June from £295, 2nd July from £215.
- Reserved seat on Level Two Club Wembley. This is a premium tier.
Drinks Package 28th June from £395, 29th June and 1st July from £460 and 2nd July from £415.
- Reserved seat on Level Two Club Wembley (premium tier.)
- Private hospitality lounge.
- Food is available to purchase in the lounge pre-show.
- Beer, wine and soft drinks served for three hours prior to the main act.
- The lounge closes when the main act comes onstage and will not reopen after the show.
Premium Hospitality Package – 29th June is available from £480.
- Reserved premium seat in the Bobby Moore Club seating blocks on Level One.
- Informal 'lounge style' hospitality in the prestigious Bobby Moore Club.
- Buffet menu pre-main act.
- Beer, wine and soft drinks served three hours prior to the main act and one hour after the show.
- Access to a cash bar during the show.
- Snacks served post show.
- Concert goodie bag.
- Post show party.
VIP Lounge Package – 29th June from £710, 1st July from £875.
- Reserved luxury padded seat in exclusive central Bobby Moore Club seating block on Level One.
- Exclusive access to one of the VIP lounges with views out to the stage.
- Inclusive - champagne, premium spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks served throughout.
- The lounge opens 3 hours prior to main act and closes 1 hour post show.
- Bespoke cocktails served on arrival.
- Premium menu served prior to the main act.
- A range of culinary treats from the sushi and seafood station to the gelato and sorbet bar.
- Sumptuous snacks served post show.
- Access to post show party.
- Concert goodie bag and souvenir pass.
- Parking on request (1 per 4 places booked.)
Please act now. You can’t assume that Adele hospitality packages will still be available in a day or so.
Return to DTB Blog