After warming up at Queen’s Club and the Boodles Challenge, the greats of tennis make their way to the pinnacle of summer tennis events at the All England Club, Wimbledon, SW19. In 2017 the event takes place between 3rd-17th July.
Is there another venue that offers such exceptional quality sporting action, superior facilities and that incomparable and quintessentially British summer feeling? Of course, should summer not measure up to expectations there is guaranteed play beneath the Centre Court roof.
DTB Sports and Events Wimbledon tennis hospitality packages enhance any trip to this prestigious home of the only grand slam played on grass. Moreover, with Sir Andy Murray still at the top of the rankings and proud Wimbledon 2016 champion added to Johanna Konta’s thrilling ascent, the allure of British tennis and tennis hospitality has arguably never been stronger.
As a corporate hospitality venue Wimbledon exceeds expectations and our experienced team have arranged the best experiences which will impress and delight guests.
If your aim is to build loyalty, brand awareness or simply to express your gratitude to a business contact, supplier or client, the array of opportunities at Wimbledon will leave them in no doubt that they are special and vital to your business. A day at SW19 with tennis hospitality beats a pub lunch and a drink, every time.
There is a package to suit all budgets and tastes, we can work on bespoke arrangements too so that our clients can savour unique experiences.
We take care of the organisation for you so your workload will be minimal. Arrive on the day and network, chat about business between matches, create positive memories. We’re here to help you achieve your objectives.
Our Wimbledon tennis hospitality packages represent excellence in exquisite surroundings
The Fairway Village: From £655.
- Centre Court Wimbledon Debenture tickets, or No.1 Court tickets, as selected.
- Champagne, Pimms, bucks fizz and canapés reception.
- Complimentary bar, includes champagne.
- Four course a la Carte luncheon with wines and liqueurs.
- Full afternoon tea including strawberries and cream.
- Colour TV coverage.
- Official Wimbledon programme.
- Souvenir Wimbledon seat cushions.
- Luxury temperature controlled fully furnished marquees.
- Exquisite floral displays in the marquees.
- Musical entertainment - Village Suite only.
- Company signboards (for private chalet bookings only.) Company identification at main entrance.
- Printed itineraries and maps (personalised with your company logo for private chalet bookings.)
- Experienced hostesses/event managers.
- Car park pass (1:2 guests.)
- Valet parking.
The Wimbledon Skyview Suites: From £1510.
- An exclusive air conditioned private suite in Centre Court at Wimbledon.
- Optimised comfort.
- Spacious balcony above the crowds.
- Retractable roof - guaranteed play.
- Internal branding and sign opportunities.
- Personal usher service.
- A butler and experienced waiting and hosting staff.
- Floral displays.
- Plasma televisions.
- Luxury chauffeur car service all day, one per suite (for journeys within the M25.)
- Car parking (1:4 guests.)
- A premium gift for every guest.
Wimbledon tennis hospitality packages captivate and compliment the on-court action. Please contact us for more information.
Return to DTB Blog