Wimbledon is the pinnacle of the grass court tennis calendar and a fine excuse to spend a quintessentially English summer’s day sipping champagne and eating strawberries and cream. Wimbledon packages are designed so that whether you are part of a private party or a corporate hospitality experience, there is a package to meet and exceed expectations within various price brackets.
In 2017 the event takes place between 3rd-17th July and you can watch the matches from round one through to the final on the television, catch the news, watch the highlights programmes and hit the red button to switch the match you’re viewing. However, this is passive, children and pets plus day to day chores may pull you away from the tennis.
You can’t enjoy the atmosphere, hold your breath and feel relief or frustration with the players who stand just a few feet away. There is simply no comparison to being present and engaged on one of the prestigious Wimbledon courts as the William’s sisters, Nadal, Murray, Federer, Halep, Konta et al take their fellow top flight athletes on over three to five sets. As we’ve seen over the years, matches can run late in to the night and play is guaranteed on Centre Court thanks to the roof.
In 2016 the Championships attendance (including Middle Sunday) reached 493928 and over 54000 tennis balls were used. This year, more records could be broken.
Tennis hospitality with us offers an array of experiences, perks and opportunities which are jaw-dropping, luxurious, meticulously arranged and will satisfy even the hardest to please tennis events stalwarts.
Below are 2 of our exceptional and always popular Wimbledon packages. Both are perfect for private or corporate tennis hospitality.
The Wimbledon Club:
- Early access to the Wimbledon Club executive restaurant.
- Reserve private tables for 4 or more/private suites for 50+ VIP guests. (Subject to availability.)
- On arrival: Coffee and biscuits.
- Champagne, Pimms, bucks fizz, and canapés reception.
- 4 course lunch with fine wines and liqueurs.
- Full complementary bar, including champagne.
- Officially approved Centre Court debenture ticket.
- Souvenir programme, newspapers and plasma screens show coverage.
- Reserved car parking (1:4 four guests.)
- Traditional afternoon tea with strawberries and cream.
- Presentation wallet, map and security pass for each guest.
- Experienced tennis events hosts throughout the day.
The Fairway Village:
- Centre Court Wimbledon Debenture tickets, or No.1 Court tickets, as chosen.
- Champagne, Pimms, bucks fizz and canapés reception.
- Complimentary bar, including champagne.
- Four course a la Carte luncheon with wines and liqueurs.
- Full afternoon tea includes strawberries and cream.
- Colour television coverage.
- Official Wimbledon souvenir programme.
- Souvenir Wimbledon seat cushions.
- Luxury temperature controlled fully furnished marquees.
- Exquisite floral displays - marquees.
- Musical entertainment - Village Suite only.
- Company signboards (for private chalet bookings only.) Company identification at main entrance.
- Printed itineraries and maps (personalised with your company logo for private chalet bookings.)
- Experienced hostesses/event managers.
- Car park passes (1:2 guests.)
- Valet parking service.
We look forward to hearing from you and discussing your tennis hospitality plans soon.
Return to DTB Blog