Wimbledon is a highly prestigious event which for two weeks captures the nation’s imagination and becomes the focus for longstanding tennis devotees and new fans who may have been drawn to the tournament and in to playing the sport thanks to the success of the British players.
British tennis stars spent a long time in the shadows but now we are basking in the summery joy of the Murray brothers, Johanna Konta, Heather Watson, who is again enjoying success in the doubles, and Marcus Willis has once again made headlines. In 2016, as world number 772 he played the seven time Wimbledon champion Roger Federer and this year, he and his doubles partner Jay Clarke defeated the reigning men’s doubles champions, Mahut and Herbert, in the second round.
Since the first match on 3rd July there have been edge-of-the-seat moments, past champions have laboured to remain in control of meetings that on paper shouldn’t have troubled them, a rash of retirements and a stream of voluble and bedecked spectators have added to the controversies, surprises, thrills and spills at SW19.
Wimbledon is such a remarkable feature in the sporting calendar. Quite simply, there is nothing and nowhere like this grass court grand slam at the All England Club. At DTB Sports and Events we believe that our Wimbledon hospitality tickets are outstanding, sublime, cost effective and unmissable.
Wimbledon Hospitality is the last chance to see live action professional outdoor tennis on British soil until next year.
Our Wimbledon hospitality tickets have been tailored to meet budgets and exceed expectations so whether a trip to SW19 is motivated by business; perhaps you have an acquaintance, supplier or client who would relish Wimbledon hospitality tickets or maybe you’ll treat family and friends, you’ll be delighted to be present for the best matches that the tennis elite can deliver.
Savour enviable benefits that plonking yourself down in front of the television cannot produce. Atmosphere is priceless and Centre Court and Court 1 will be buzzing until the last point of the last match.
There is limited availability for the finals, hesitate now and you won’t be in attendance this Wimbledon championships.
For exceptional service, facilities and views of the tennis, you won’t find a better option than the Skyview Suites.
- Centre Court tickets in a prime location.
- Personal usher service to your seats.
- A butler and experienced waiting and hostess staff.
- Spacious balcony, you’re elevated above the crowds.
- Air-conditioning within the suite.
- A vintage champagne and canapé reception.
- Complimentary bar includes pink champagne.
- Fine wines from our extensive cellar.
- 4-course à la carte menu.
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea with strawberries and cream.
- A gift for all guests.
- Souvenir programme.
- Official souvenir merchandise.
- Luxury chauffeur car service all day, one per suite. For journeys within the M25.
- Floral displays.
- Plasma televisions.
- Internal branding and signage opportunities.
- Car parking (1 pass per 4 guests.)
- Commemorative VIP pass and event documentation.
Contact our team now to secure your Wimbledon hospitality tickets.
Return to DTB Blog