Summer brings long days, cool drinks, strawberries and cream and of course, tennis. The highlight of the British tennis events calendar is Wimbledon, started in 1877, it is an unmissable institution.
From the 3rd-16th July 2017 the world’s attention will be fixed on the All England Club, the influx of top ranked tennis players and the hopeful challengers who may just manage to put a big name out of the only grand slam on grass.
We offer corporate and Wimbledon hospitality packages that don’t just meet expectations, they frequently exceed them.
DTB Sports and Events is proud to be at the forefront of tennis events management with a range of experiences that serve all budgets and tastes. We appreciate that whether you’re using a day out at SW19 for business marketing purposes or enjoying Wimbledon with a private party, you want to do so in style, with luxuries and opportunities that standard tickets can’t deliver.
Wimbledon’s facilities are outstanding and our expertise and experience is unparalleled; it’s a combination which guarantees excellence, excitement and positive memories that linger long after the play ends.
Corporate hospitality and private party facilities are available in the:
- Wimbledon Debentures
- Wimbledon Park Golf Club
- The Wimbledon Club
- Fairway Village at Wimbledon
- The Gatsby Club Wimbledon
- Wimbledon Skyview Suites
Savour the Benefits of Wimbledon Hospitality Packages, Including These:
The Wimbledon Club:
- Official Centre Court debenture ticket.
- Early access to the Wimbledon Club executive restaurant.
- Reserve private tables for 4+/private suites for 50+ VIP guests. (Subject to availability.)
- Coffee and biscuits on arrival.
- Champagne, Pimms, bucks fizz, and canapés reception.
- 4 course luncheon with fine wines and liqueurs.
- Full complementary bar, including champagne.
- Experienced tennis events hosts throughout the day.
- Souvenir programme, newspapers and plasma screens showing coverage.
- Traditional afternoon tea with strawberries and cream.
- Presentation wallet, map and security pass for each guest.
- Reserved car parking (1:4 four guests.)
The Fairway Village:
- Centre Court Debenture tickets, or No.1 Court tickets, as chosen.
- Champagne, Pimms, bucks fizz and canapés reception.
- Complimentary bar, includes champagne.
- Four course a la Carte luncheon with wines and liqueurs.
- Full afternoon tea includes strawberries and cream.
- Company signboards (for private chalet bookings only.)
- Company identification at main entrance.
- Printed itineraries and maps (personalised with your company logo for private chalet bookings.)
- Colour television coverage.
- Official Wimbledon souvenir programme.
- Souvenir Wimbledon seat cushions.
- Luxury temperature controlled fully furnished marquees.
- Exquisite floral displays in the marquees.
- Musical entertainment - Village Suite only.
- Experienced hostesses/event managers.
- Car park passes (1:2 guests.)
- Valet parking service.
The Wimbledon Park Golf Club platinum package includes:
- Centre or No.1 Court Debenture ticket.
- Superior hospitality facility.
- Morning coffee and biscuits.
- Champagne & Pimms reception.
- Complimentary bar, including champagne.
- Four course luncheon.
- Fine wines and liqueurs.
- Strawberries and cream afternoon tea.
- Resident pianist.
- A souvenir programme.
- Plasma TV and video facilities.
- Daily newspapers.
- Floral décor.
- Car park passes (1 per 2 guests.)
- Individual guest documentation.
- VIP hostess service.
Wimbledon hospitality packages inspire decadence so please indulge yourself and your guests.
Return to DTB Blog