We may be in the midst of summer but the rugby Autumn Internationals are on the horizon. Our VIP rugby tickets with fine dining, exceptional facilities and luxuries are competitively priced, offer delight after delight and will please even the toughest critic.
Autumn Internationals hospitality for corporate or private party needs is our speciality so why not contact us to learn about how you’ll create an excellent impression and experience with DTB Sports and Events rugby hospitality packages.
For marketing, increasing loyalty and building relationships away from the business environment these iconic venues, our VIP rugby tickets and the action on the field are wonderful, enjoyable tools. The return on investment is reassuringly high.
As a private party host or group, the appeal of a glass of champagne, a three or four course lunch and potential meet and greets with the icons of rugby, past and present, mean that a celebration will be perfectly managed and extraordinary.
The Autumn Internationals hospitality opportunities are highlights in the calendar and enchant, far more than a pub lunch or TV viewing experience. Don’t settle for less than the best. We’re here to ensure that you get everything you dream of from your day.
Autumn Internationals hospitality is available at these events:
England’s Old Mutual Wealth Autumn Internationals at Twickenham:
- 11th November – England vs. Argentina.
- 18th November – England vs. Australia.
- 25th November – England vs. Samoa.
Ireland’s Guinness Series Autumn Internationals at the Aviva Stadium:
- 12th November – Ireland vs. South Africa.
- 18th November – Ireland vs. Fiji.
- 25th November – Ireland vs. Argentina.
Scotland’s Autumn Test matches at Murrayfield:
- 18th November – Scotland vs. New Zealand.
- 25th November – Scotland vs. Australia.
The Wales Under Armour Series:
Please give us a call and we’ll build a bespoke Autumn Internationals hospitality experience for you and your party.
Rugby hospitality examples:
England versus Samoa – Rugby House, South Stand, Twickenham:
- An official RFU match ticket – Cat 1 or 2.
- State of the art facilities in a modern rugby hospitality area.
- Drinks reception.
- Complimentary bar pre-match and 1 hour post-match, includes champagne,
- Private tables for 10 or shared basis.
- 4 course luncheon with fine wines.
- Post-match savoury selection.
- Guest speaker (in facilities of over 100 guests.)
- Plasma television screens.
- Official souvenir programme.
- Ref link.
- Experienced event staff in attendance.
Ireland versus Fiji – Havelock Restaurant, Autumn Internationals hospitality:
- Early admission to IRFU VIP rugby hospitality at the Aviva Stadium.
- Tables of 8, 10, 12 and 18. Smaller groups share a table.
- Reserved seated match ticket provided by the IRFU and allocated in groups.
- Pre-match celebrity guest speaker.
- Full complimentary bar (excludes champagne.)
- Sumptuous 4 course gourmet meal.
- Superior wines.
- Half time drinks.
- Colour TV facilities with video replay.
- Finger food during post-match reception.
- Interview with current Irish players during the post-match reception.
- Official match programme.
- Match Talk.
- VIP guest wallet & invitation.
- Experienced event managers.
As you’d expect, Murrayfield and the Millennium Stadium offer equally outstanding hospitality.
Don’t miss your chance to witness excellence this autumn. Contact us today.
Return to DTB Blog