The Aegon tennis tournament takes place at Queen’s Club in London from the 19th-25th June and it is promising to be a titanic battle for all contenders. Whilst Andy Murray has made Queen’s his tournament, winning a record breaking five times, the list of competitors planning to play this year means he’ll have to produce his best tennis to fight off his rivals.
Six of the current top ten ranking men’s players will be at Queen’s. Murray, Nadal, Raonic, Wawrinka, Goffin and Cilic are confirmed alongside favourites Kyrgios, Tsonga and Del Potro.
This preparation tournament for Wimbledon always delivers thrills, breath taking athleticism, upsets and surprises. To accommodate the vast number of spectators the organisers have increased the capacity to 9000.
When you watch the best in the world compete why would you do so with a standard ticket when you can luxuriate in state of the art exclusive areas with fine dining and experiences that the crowd won’t be eligible for?
For corporate or private parties of any size, there is no doubt that enjoying the sport and facilities with one of DTB Sports and Events tennis hospitality packages adds something special to your day.Queen’s Club is smaller than Wimbledon which many hosts prefer, it means that networking, chatting and business discussions are easier to initiate. Packages often cost less here than at the grand slam tournament which helps clients to meet budget demands.
Why not allow our experienced proficient team and outstanding Aegon tennis hospitality packages to create exceptional memories which will make you smile long after the Queen’s trophy is held aloft by the victor.
Here are two of the marvellous Aegon tennis hospitality opportunities we’re offering in 2017. Please don’t procrastinate or you may miss your chance to take advantage of our keenly sought after Queen’s Club packages.
The Club Lounge includes:
- Official Centre Court South Stand seat ticket with seat cushion. This stand is behind the players.
- Vintage and rosé champagne reception.
- Access to the private Roof Garden which overlooks the practice courts.
- 5 course dining experience in the exclusive 1st floor hospitality facility.
- Private tables for two or more guests.
- The complimentary refreshments include premium champagne and spirits.
- A traditional afternoon tea.
- A luxury chauffeur car service –from home/office within the M25 and drop off at Queen’s Club – 1:10 guests.
- Official souvenir programme - on request.
Queen’s Club packages in the Real Tennis Museum and Dedans include:
- Exclusive use of a private room for 12 guests.
- Souvenir programme, order of play and seat cushion.
- Central row seats in the first and second rows - Centre Court North Stand (behind the players.)
- Champagne and canapé reception.
- Access to the Clubhouse Pavilion.
- Sumptuous three course lunch.
- Selected wines, Pimm’s, beers, spirits and soft drinks.
- Afternoon tea.
- Televised on court action.
Optional gold drinks package:
- Champagne reception.
- Selected wines.
- Pimm's, spirits and mixers.
- Soft drinks and mineral waters.
Savour one of the summer’s tennis highlights with us. We know that you’ll be delighted.
Return to DTB Blog