Previous Aegon tennis champions including Lleyton Hewitt and our own Sir Andy Murray have described the outstanding quality courts at Queen’s Club as being ‘the best in the world.’ Aegon tennis is currently the ATP World Tour 500 Tournament of the Year.
Here, as much as at the grander and more headline drawing Wimbledon, tennis makes its home with a quintessentially British feel on the lush grass courts in London. The tennis greats appreciate the warm welcome they always receive at Aegon tennis. Rafael Nadal has confirmed that he will be competing here in 2017 so are we looking towards a Murray v. Nadal final?
Anyone can watch Aegon Tennis on television between 19th-25th June but this lacks atmosphere. In 2017 more visitors than ever before can be accommodated at Queen’s Club thanks to the organisers adding 2000 seats, which takes the total capacity up to 9000.
This makes a visit to Aegon Tennis essential, thoroughly rewarding and exhilarating. The television viewing option is a poor competitor compared to being a few feet away from players as point by point they battle their way to the next round, or to an early saunter home.
If you are using Aegon tennis for corporate hospitality or to thoroughly spoil a member of your family or friends, please don’t settle for a standard ticket. Aegon tennis is arguably more suitable for corporate hospitality than Wimbledon because the event is more intimate and informal. It’s also a little friendlier on the marketing or treats budget.
We can’t promise that Sir Andy will hold the trophy aloft for a record sixth time in 2017 but we can guarantee top level tennis, the biggest names, state of the art facilities and access to areas which standard ticket holders cannot enjoy.
Aegon Tennis Corporate Hospitality Examples
Our Club Lounge tennis hospitality package includes:
- An official Centre Court South Stand seat ticket and complimentary seat cushion. The South Stand is behind the players, a perfect viewing spot.
- Access to the Queen’s Club private roof garden overlooking the players’ practice courts.
- Vintage and rosé champagne reception.
- Complimentary refreshments, including premium champagne and spirits.
- Exquisite five course dining in the exclusive first floor hospitality facility.
- Private tables for two or more guests.
- A traditional afternoon tea.
- Luxury chauffeur car service from anywhere within the M25. 1 per 10 guests.
- An official souvenir programme on request.
The Roof Garden package includes:
- An official Centre Court East Stand ticket and seat cushion.
- Private tables for 12 guests. (Smaller parties are on a shared table basis.)
- Sunken ice wells or wine buckets on tables.
- Complimentary beer and wine.
- Glass of Moët & Chandon champagne.
- Complimentary bar, excludes champagne, throughout the day.
- Sumptuous three course dining experience.
- Afternoon tea with a twist.
- Access to the captivating outdoor garden terrace.
- A souvenir programme on request.
Tennis hospitality packages with DTB Sports and Events deliver excellence, enviable luxuries and a raft of exceptional memories. Why not give us a call to find out more?
Return to DTB Blog