DTB is the data controller of your Information for the purposes of the Act.
We collect information about you when you initially register. This information is stored on our Secure Server (SSL) and is used to process your orders and to help protect you against fraud. The SSL encrypts all of your personal information, to ensure that the information you give us is protected against unauthorised access. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information we collect about you is used to process orders, keep you updated on the status of our service and Products ("the Products") and to automate certain functions on our Website. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of placing orders or requesting further services and products.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of fulfilment of orders.
- Information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Details of your visits to our Website and the pages and resources that you access.
For the following purposes:
- To ensure content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our services and products and to update your Information.
We may also use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our Website design to better meet our visitors' needs.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may also disclose your Information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- to pass your Information to our affiliates or certain suppliers/sub-contractors to supply goods, services or information requested by you and we may pass your Information to them for this purpose;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of DTB, our customers, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may provide other companies, such as advertisers (for the purpose of serving advertisements), suppliers, potential suppliers and potential customers of DTB Limited and its affiliates with details about our services, but we will not provide them with any information which can be used to identify you.
We may also use or permit selected third parties to use your Information to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you in accordance with any permissions granted by you when registering or ordering products or services on our Website.
You have the right to request us not to send such information or to pass information to third parties for such purposes indicating before submitting your Information whether you mind your Information being used in this way. Alternatively, you can exercise your right to do so by contacting us or by writing to us at our registered office address.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
DTB NEWS SERVICE
When you register with DTB you will be asked if you want to subscribe to our News Service. If you choose to subscribe to this service, the Information you provide will allow us to provide you with information on new products, features and enhancements together with special offers, contests and notification of special events. We may also use this Information to promote the products and services of our business partners. We hope this will help you to find interesting new products and services and we strive to limit use of your Information to those offers that we think you would appreciate receiving.
Should you want us to remove your personal information from our database, you can contact us here.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
Should you need to update your Information, you may do so at any time by visiting the registration page. If you have any additional questions, please contact us.
DTB reserves the right to make changes to this policy and you should check back from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of this Website will demonstrate your acceptance of these changes.