020 7385 3553module_contentholder,22951}
CORPORATE SALES EXECUTIVE JOB DESCRIPTION
You will be working as part of a small team who supply tickets and hospitality packages to all major sports and music events, to corporate companies for client entertainment purposes. We are the UK's leading sports broker so you would be a vital part of the team responsible for business development and corporate client account management.
Your responsibilities will include generating new business by cold calling corporate companies, as well as responding to inbound telephone and online enquiries. This is very much a sales focused role and you will be expected to create new business by setting up business meetings with new prospects, by generating proposals and putting together quotes for clients. There is a small amount of administration in the form of updating database contacts, creating simple contracts and booking forms. The role includes the opportunity to entertain clients face to face at events, and may require occasional networking at sports events which may take place outside normal working hours.
The atmosphere in the office, being a brokerage, is fairly fast paced and at times pressurised; you will be expected to respond to enquiries quickly, so you must be able to perform under pressure, remain focused and tenacious.
- Candidates must have some level of sales experience, ideally within a business development role, be confident with telephone cold calling and setting up face to face client meetings.
- Be pro-active, self motivated and have the ability and drive to meet monthly sales targets. The candidate should be a confident negotiator as this is a daily part of the role when dealing with suppliers.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, good problem solving skills and the ability to show initiative with a “can do" attitude.
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills as well as good organisational skills.
- Maintain high company standards in service and develop strong client relationships.
- Familiar with Microsoft office.......
- Excel: to collate sales figures
- PowerPoint: to generate client proposals
- Word: generating client proposals and supplier liaison
- Outlook: detailed client account management system
- It would be preferable if you were up to speed with current sporting news as well as with current financial news and how it impacts upon the hospitality market.
If you are interested in either of these roles please send your CV to
or for more information please call on 0207 385 3553.
Call: 020 7385 3553
+44 (0) 20 7385 3553
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7385 4011
DTB Sports and Events Ltd.
10 Rickett Street
London SW6 1RU
The best time to call