The historic Old Course at St Andrews has played host to the Open Championship 28 times since 1873. We are pleased to say that the tournament returns to St Andrews this year, running from July 13-19. This is your opportunity to show your clients and vendors how much you appreciate working with them by purchasing a hospitality package through DTB. We are offering six different packages for this year's tournament, one of which is already sold out.
DTB is a leading provider of sport hospitality in the UK. Our packages put you and your guests at the centre of the action, where you will be able to enjoy a spectacular event while also forging firm relationships that will be beneficial to your business. Golf is among the most popular sports we work with, and the annual Open Championship counts as one of the premier events on the annual schedule.
Our list of Open Championship packages for 2015 is as follows:
- Old Course Private Suites – The suites offered in this package are located along the 17th fairway. Suites can accommodate up to 50 guests and
include a gourmet buffet lunch and complimentary bar.
- Private Chalets – The Private Chalets package, which is already sold out, includes beautiful
accommodations overlooking the 16th hole. The package provides for 30 or more guests and includes a complimentary bar and four-course lunch.
- Jigger Inn – Not only is St Andrews one of the oldest and most well-known golf courses in the world, the course's Jigger Inn is one of the most famous 19th holes.
The Jigger Inn package offers private hire of the facility for the entire tournament, capable of accommodating up to 90 guests per day. Guests
will receive an official ticket, buffet lunch, and access to the complimentary bar.
- Champions Club – The Champions Club places you and your guests at the Hospitality Village near the 16th hole. In addition to a buffet lunch, a complimentary
bar, and private garden area, you and your guests will have direct, walk-on access to the course throughout the tournament.
- The One Under –This package is hosted at the One Under gastro pub at the MacDonald Rusacks Hotel. Each guest receives an official ticket, a two-course
lunch, and complimentary bar access at a prime location next to the 18th fairway.
- Hall of Champions – Clients looking for a more formal restaurant experience may choose the Hall of Champions package hosted by the Old Course
Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa. Guests will enjoy a champagne reception, gourmet buffet lunch, and complimentary bar. The restaurant will provide
live TV coverage throughout the tournament.
DTB Sports and Events is able to offer you the best prices on the finest sport hospitality because we work directly with event creators and promoters. We are paid on a commission basis, so there is no need for us to purchase tickets and services only to increase prices for our clients. Our business arrangements mean you get the best prices on sport and entertainment hospitality.
We invite you to take advantage of the enormous popularity of championship golf by attending this year's Open Championship at the Old Course at St Andrews. If past tournaments are any indication, you and your guests are in for an exciting event that you will remember for a lifetime. A hospitality package from DTB can help you make the most of that time for building relationships with your customers and vendors.
Return to DTB Blog